Our leasing team will establish a retail tenancy mix that will be the cornerstone of building an attractive and highly profitable shopping center. The highly experienced and well established leasing team of RFI has a deep understanding of the demographics and needs of the Indonesian retail market. Combining this knowledge with international market trends our team provides our clients with the advice and tenants best suited for their retail malls and shopping centers.
THE RFI'S PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS EXCLUSIVE LEASING AGENT WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
1. PROVIDE INPUT IN THE PRODUCTION OF MARKETING MATERIALS
RFI will provide some input in the development of an effective communication and marketing program. RFI will put together high quality presentation materials, outlining the overall scheme of the shopping center or mall with quality images, positive statements and key market information to approach tenants that RFI deems appropriate according to the tenancy mix.
2. CO-ORDINATE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF APPROVED RETAIL MARKETING PLAN
- Prepare take-up targets in line with development time lines for the Client’s approval.
- Create an overall strategy to approach prospective retail shop tenants, which are part of the overall plan, and provide representation on all commercial terms and conditions.
- Review the existing contractual documentation and provide input and advice where appropriate to strengthen the rights and obligations of both the developer and retail tenant.
3. ACTIVELY COORDINATING THE MARKETING PROGRAM OF THE PROPERTY
- Actively promote the property to the right mix of prospective retail tenants.
- Co-ordinate only those inquiries directly made to RFI or forwarded by the Client and provide these with representation on all qualified prospects on behalf of the Client, within the terms and conditions approved by the Client.
- Upon agreement with prospective occupiers, to arrange and coordinate exchange of Letters f Intent and inform the Center Management Team to proceed with documentation and execution and exchange of formal contracts.
- Advise Client on feedback received from the market and make recommendations on market trends, rental rates and other strategic matters in order to enhance the overall marketability and financial return of the shopping center.
- Submit marketing progress report on a regular basis in a form of a central register of all inquiries, negotiations and executed Contracts throughout the period of appointment. Attend marketing meetings with the Client.